Ataque al Ultimo Puesto: SNEAK #share-your-battle-weekly-challenge (ESP/ENG)
Fuente Editada en PowerPoint
Hello, friends of splinterlands, today we come with another explanation of the use of a skill for the weekly battle sharing challenge. Unlike last week's skill "Opportunity" which was a relatively new skill, this week's skill "Sneak" has been in the game since the beginning and is present in each of the available card versions. This skill allows to attack the monster in the last position of the opponent team, and exists in all kind of attacks inside the game, melee, arrows or magic. That's why its strategy and the way to use it is so varied.
Later on I will introduce you to each of the monsters with that skill and the version they are in. You can also see them in the presentation image.
We started with the pioneer cards of the game, the Alpha cards which were later reflected in Beta cards, that is, they are in both versions. In these versions a card with this ability was added to each of the splinters, except for Dragon, those who are from the beginning of the game will be very familiar with these cards since they were also almost all in the previous startup pack.
In the promo edition are the only 2 dragon splinter cards with this ability, included to also strengthen the splinter and add the first card with a tie that gives arrows with the ability to attack at the end. The 2 are not very common and one of them is legendary and quite expensive, so it would not be common to see them in battle. And we found the only reward card of "sneak" located in the life splinter, for me the best monster with this ability because of the other skills that complement it.
And we arrive at the newest group of cards in the game, the Untamed in which 4 new cards were added with this skill, and quite varied, 2 of melee attack, 1 with arrows and the last one of magic, complementing and leveling all the splinters with 2 cards with the skill in question, except for the neutral ones that only possess a monster from the beginning.
Entrando en batalla nos encontramos con una con la regla de sin poder de invocador y sin ataque de flechas por lo que se hace predominante el ataque cuerpo a cuerpo y la magia, y mi estrategia se centra directamente en la habilidad "Sneak" colocando 2 monstruo con ella y potenciando directamente su ataque, formado específicamente pare acabar con los contrarios de atrás hacia adelante.
Going into battle we find one with the rule of no summoner power and no arrow attack so the melee attack and magic is predominant, and my strategy focuses directly on the skill "Sneak" placing 2 monster with it and directly enhancing its attack, formed specifically to kill opponents from behind.
- Invocador +1 de ataque cuerpo a cuerpo aunque están inhabilitados es el mejor invocador que poseo.
- Coloco como primer monstruo un tanque capaz de soportar muchos golpes y con buena protección.
- En segundo lugar se encuentra un complemento para mis atacantes "Sneak", agregándole +1 de ataque cuerpo a cuerpo.
- En tercera posición esta el primer monstruo sneak, con buen golpe y una gran velocidad que le permite atacar primero que los demás.
- En cuarta posición coloco en segundo ataque sneak, el cual para mi es el mejor por tener ataque doble, lo que sumarían 3 ataques al final.
- En el quinto lugar encontramos la fiel curadora que mantiene al tanque mucho mas tiempo en batalla.
- Por ultimo, el monstruo sin mana que lo utilizo como protección para recibir el primer hipotético ataque contrario con sneak u opportunity.
En esta batalla no cambiaría absolutamente nada pues el resultado fue exactamente el esperado.
- Summoner +1 melee attack even though they are disabled is the best summoner I have.
- I place as my first monster a tank capable of taking many hits and with good protection.
- Secondly, I have a complement for my Sneak attackers, adding +1 melee attack.
- In third position is the first sneak monster, with good hit and a great speed that allows it to attack first than the others.
- In fourth position I place the second sneak attack, which for me is the best because it has a double attack, which would add up to 3 attacks at the end.
- In fifth place we find the faithful healer that keeps the tank much longer in battle.
- Finally, the mana-less monster that used it as protection to receive the first hypothetical opposite attack with sneak or opportunity.
In this battle I would change absolutely nothing because the result was exactly as expected.
ESTE HA SIDO MI VIAJE POR ESTA BATALLA COMPARTIDA, PUEDES MIRARLA AQUÍ, ADEMAS SI TAMBIÉN QUIERES PARTICIPAR EN EL RETO SIGUE LAS INSTRUCCIONES EN ESTE POST Y SI AUN NO JUEGAS SPLINTERLANDS TE INVITO A UNIRTE A ESTE GRAN JUEGO DESDE AQUÍ