Radiator v0.4.8 - Hive/Steem Ruby API Client: Eclipse Update
In addition to bug fixes and general identifier name changes for Hive assets, this version of Radiator now incorporates
steem-ruby as the primary basis for interacting with these blockchains.
So why use Radiator at all when you can just use the
steem-ruby gem directly? Well, that's because Radiator can do failover as well as access the Steem Engine API.
Not only that, but Radiator can also still work with Hive (and Hive Engine), if you're into that sort of thing.
To update your applications:
Changes in v0.4.8
Changes in v0.4.7
- Added restful fallback for
- Fix beneficiary serialization (thanks @eonwarped)
Changes in v0.4.6
- Added health check and persist option
- Radiator v0.4.5 - Engine Support
- Radiator v0.4.0 - AppBase Update
- Radiator v0.3.0 - Now With Failover Support