Jackfruit Jam (Three Ingredients Only) ecoTrain Simple Vegan Cooking On A Budget Month
Hope all are safe and well!
My brother give me jackfruit the other day. I forgot to eat yesterday and today. What I did, I make a jackfruit jam. 😋
It only have three ingredients and very easy to prepare.
- Evap Milk
- I wash first the jackfruit and drain. I use rice cooker in making jackfruit jam. 😀
- Let the jackfruit cook and let the juice comes out.
- Stir well when juicy.
- Add sugar 'til it caramelized.
- Add evap milk and continue stirring until it becomes sticky.
- Once done, transfer in a small container then refrigerate.
It can be ready for making a sandwich tomorrow. 😋
Note: I didn't spend anything in making jackfruit jam. The sugar and the evaporated milk are ready available here. 😀
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
Thank You so much Lord for the blessings!
Thank You Lord for the blessings and love!
Be grateful in every little/simple things and you'll find happiness you ever wanted! 😀😀😀
Everyday is worth to be grateful of!
Praying for the safety and wellness of all.
Heal Our Land Oh God!