Steemit Crypto Academy | Summary On Homework Task Week4-Season 2
I would like to thank all the 101 students participating in this fourth week of the second season of the series of lessons presented in the framework of our community SteemitCryptoAcademy which is the right place to learn and gain knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Successful trading in the context of cryptocurrency markets depends on gaining in-depth knowledge and ingenuity, as well as the necessity to allocate the required time in order to monitor the latest developments in the market and learn about the available trading opportunities.
Only a small number of traders are able to monitor the markets in search of concluding attractive deals according to their speculation about future price trends, and most of them do not have the experience and skill required to go into trading; This indicates the need to seek the help of specialists and accredited intermediaries.
This week, we introduced the Relative Strength Index, which is considered one of the most important indicators in technical analysis for traders of financial markets in general and the cryptocurrency market in particular. It is relied upon to determine the correct entry and exit points for buy and sell trades.
Therefore, we explained this indicator in detail, as we presented its most important uses and strategies, and asked students to answer some questions that explain the extent of their understanding of the topic and it is respectively:
- What is the Relative Strength Index - RSI and How is it Calculated?
- Can we trust the RSI on cryptocurrency trading and why?
- How do you configure the RSI indicator on the chart and what does the length parameter mean? Why is it equal to 14 by default? Can we change it? (Screen capture required)
- How do you interpret the overbought and oversold signals when trading cryptocurrencies? (Screen capture required)
- How do we filter RSI signals to distinguish and recognize true signals from false signals. (Screen capture required)
- Review the chart of any pair (eg TRX / USD) and present the various signals from the RSI. (Screen capture required)
Homework correction :
Most of the answers can be learned from the lesson, but here are some questions that require additional effort and research, such as the question:
How do we filter RSI signals to distinguish and recognize true signals from false signals? (Screen capture required)
Which I will fix for you and hope that the benefit pervades everyone.
- The moving average indicator is considered one of the most important technical analysis tools in general and one of the most important analysis tools for trading in cryptocurrencies in particular, and for this reason, we have to use the crosses of this indicator in the process of verifying the RSI signals. The trend of the currency pair to the downside and at the same time the price was moving in the saturation area of the RSI, this means that the market is heading down during this period, and in this way, we have two signals indicating the market reversal, and we can expect the validity and error of the relative strength signal at this time, and vice versa It is true in the event that the market is preparing itself to rise.
- Relying on the MACD indicator to identify the correctness or error of the RSI is done through the MACD divergence and the intersections of its lines, for example, if the RSI indicator is in the seventieth regions of the trend and the MACD indicator has its lines crossed down and the MACD's volume is down, this means that the RSI is a sincere signal and that the market is a trend. The trend of the currency will go down.
- We can also adopt the RSI in filtering the movement of Japanese candlesticks and identify the correct Japanese candlestick and the wrong Japanese candlestick and vice versa, meaning we can use Japanese candlesticks and their models in the process of filtering the RSI signals.
Evaluation criteria :
The purpose of the evaluation is to analyze the impact of the lesson and to make a judgment. This judgment is based on a set of criteria.
Use assessment grids is now widely used in education. The criterion evaluation grid is an instrument that enables a detailed judgment to be made on the quality of production, a performance, or a complex task. In other words, it allows you to assess questions whose answer is not just right or wrong, as in the case of a multiple-choice questionnaire.
As for my evaluation criteria, I presented them in the previous summary, and here is the link : Summary 1
Results, Observations and Suggestions:
|Rating Content||Excellent||Good||Average||Under average||Plagiarism||Not eligible|
The success rate was respectable, exceeding 71%, which gives the impression that the subject was accessible to all and well understood in general. However, the remaining 29% failed to get a good assessment for several reasons, such as rushing to answer questions without properly reading the lesson and the questions asked or weakness in writing, for this we will present several tips later that I hope it will be useful for everyone.
According to the above-mentioned results, we observe also the landing in the percentage of articles containing plagiarism for only 2% of the total articles, which we are working on all professors and we try to reach 0% as a primary goal. This disclosure of literary and intellectual plagiarism and other ethical violations in our academy should be seen as preserving an authentic readers' right that must be preserved if we are really serious about preserving good content creation.
Whether you're new to writing or more experienced, there's bound to be a writing style: your own. If you haven't found it yet, then this article is for you.
Your writing style is unique, it symbolizes the way you express yourself and it will evolve over time.
First of all, keep one thing in mind: this cannot be learned. It's all a matter of practice. Your style will be refined as you read and make decisions when writing.
The more you read, the more you will discover different styles of writing. You will also develop your vocabulary which will allow you to enrich your future texts.
Writing regularly and on any type of subject is also a very good exercise. By diagnosing your mistakes and improving your turns of phrase you will significantly improve your writing. You can even try out different writing styles and gradually see your own.
Many writers sometimes want to use overly researched vocabulary in order to impress their readers. In doing so, they are taking a lot of risks because they are not immune to making mistakes and clumsiness if they do not fully understand the meaning of the word used.
You should write with the words that come straight to your mind. Your text will be fair and can only resemble you.
If you still want to use a more elaborate vocabulary, refer to a thesaurus, but make sure you understand the meaning of the word you are using.
In the same way, as with words, write simple and direct sentences. Your goal is to make yourself understood by your readers, no need to complicate the reading with superfluous elements. Once you've written your text, go through your sentences one at a time and ask yourself if you can say the same thing using fewer words.
Excessive use of linking words also impairs your understanding of your text and the fluidity between your sentences. In other words, use expressions such as "so", "indeed", "therefore", "then", etc. sparingly.
However, writing simple sentences doesn't mean you have to leave out the details. These bring your text to life and help your reader project into your story.
Repetitions (pleonasms, anaphors, and redundancies) can be useful for emphasizing a point, reinforcing an impression, or making something more important.
Using phrases that are ready-made and used by everyone is the best way to make your text impersonal and as unnatural as possible.
Again, your sentences must come from you, it must be unique and original. This is the only way to adopt your own writing style.
TOP 3 Homework week 4 season 2.
Naming the three winners for this fourth week was not as easy as usual, for several writers to shine and distinguish their methods to make the final list as such :
Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who fulfilled his own challenge, and our best wishes for success for every person who took even a few steps in order to develop himself or help others.