Bee pollen is a powerhouse of nutrition!
Bee pollen is 40% amino acids (proteins) in weight jam packed with other things like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, co-enzymes and so many more elements that are still unknown to science - And its all combined into a what I call Universal granules for health - because its like a mini universe contained in a granule - all super beneficial to overall health.
What is Bee Pollen Exactly?
Bee pollen is the male reproductive spore of the flowering plant and there are literally thousands of these individual spores within each full-size pollen grain.
The actual particle is microscopic in size, but as the bee gathers more, it snowballs into a pellet size ball. Bees are typically fuzzy and carry an electrostatic charge which enables grains of pollen to stick to their bodies. Honeybees and bumblebees collect this pollen on their hind legs into a structure called the corbicula or "pollen basket."
Each individual grain is extracted from the flower, joined together with nectar and the bees own digestive enzymes to create an energy dense food source. This food is collected by the worker bees and then used by the queen bee to feed the young bee larvae or "brood", which nest inside the cells of the honeycomb.
The bees still have plenty of pollen to feed the hive.
These pollen traps tend to fill up quite fast in the warmer seasons, when more flowers are available, and produce less in the winter months.
I do not recommend buying from sellers who harvest this natural superfood without regard to our hard working bees.
History of Bee Product Consumption
They are so easy to carry anywhere on the go. Have them for when you need the power to keep going but cant stop for food. Carry a pouch of bee pollen and pop a few pinch fulls into your mouth and let it melt into your soul and rush energy into your cells for a clean efficient powerful energy boost.
Bee pollen is the food of the young bee and it is approximately 40% protein. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods. It contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
Bee Pollen Health Benefits:
Bee pollen contains all the nutrients necessary to meet everyones nutritional needs, infact one can live solely off bee pollen and water!
High in Protein and Other Energizing Nutrients
Bee pollen bursts with easily-assimilated protein and lecithin, which nourish the brain and nervous system.
Bee pollen self digests and can help prepare and aid the body in digesting food.
Bee pollen is the only natural food that contains almost all of the 22 elements of which the human body is composed.
Beepollen contains a rich supply of the B-complex vitamins and folic acid, vitamins A, C, E, carotenoids, amino acids, some essential fatty acids, and a wide variety of minerals.
Partial List of Bee Pollen Therapeutic Benefits
- Slows down and even reverses the aging process
- Super boosts the immune system
- Prevents and inhibits the growth of mutated cells that lead to diseases such as cancer.
- Its plant sterols and essential fatty acids reduces cholesterol, blood pressure, and the risk of heart disease.
- Relieves the symptoms of Type 2 diabetes by restoring mineral and energy deficiencies.
- Fights bacterial infection the way antibiotics do but without any side-effects other than better health & energy!
- Corrects and balances problems in the digestive tract and colon.
- Supports weight management by increasing the burn rate of fats and calories.
- Alleviates asthma and allergy symptoms by reducing histamines within the body.
- Eliminates cravings for alcohol and drugs — and removes toxins and contamination from the body.
- Relieves and rebuilds damaged, inflamed tissue (muscles and joints) through its extraordinary levels of antioxidants.
- Combats fatigue, depression, and sleep disorders through its natural supply of “neuro-nutrients”.
- Improves libido balance (oversexed/undersexed) and enhances fertility.
- Facilitates cellular regeneration and repair, thereby shortening the recovery time from exercise and injury.
Its protein, iron, and vitamin content, which is higher than any other food and most commercially-developed muscle-building products, enhances muscle mass and definition.
To Buy Your Sustainably Harvested Organic & Local Bee Pollen - Simply Contact Us Threw The Contact Page - We Have Many Healthy Lifestyle Products @ Tyson's Zen Tonic Store