One of my favorite exercises for shoulders is the Standing Barbell Military Press. This exercise is must to include in any shoulder work out.
Image Source "Google Images"
How to perform them;
- I always start in the squat rack with the bar about chest height.
- Grab the bar a bit wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lift the bar up from the rack supports and take a step back with your knees slightly bent and feet about shoulder width apart.
- Lift the bar up over your head until arms a locked out (Exhale out as you do). This will be your starting position.
- Lower the bar back down to the top of your collar bone. (Inhale in as you do)
Repeat for the correct amount of reps. I will be doing 5 sets of 5 reps.