This is another back exercise that I have included in my NEW 8 week Mass Building Program.
Image Source"Sams Fitness"
How to perform them;
- Firmly grab the handles with both hands on the T-Bar Row machine and keep you feet planted on the platform.
- Bend your knees and lean forward bending at the hips and have your back straight.
- Try to keep your body parallel to the floor and your head up.
- As you exhale out and pull the bar up towards your chest. At the top hold for 1 second and squeeze your back muscle.
- Slowly lower back to the start position while you breathe out.
Repeat movement for the required amount of reps. I will be doing 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps with heavy weight.