HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH BUCKWHEAT DIET - EXPERIMENT!
Ok girls and guys, its two weeks left till Christmas and also a big new years !! I decided to do another experiment on myself and try the buckwheat diet! I have heard so many great things about it! I will be blogging every day with video how i feel, how much i eat and the results! All will be in real time, so i urge you to join me!!!!
When following the buckwheat diet plan you are able to get rid of excess weight around 10 kg’s in one week. However, those people who have considered trying it must be aware of that it is an incredibly strict and tough diet which requires a lot of willpower, self-control and commitment. The buckwheat detox diet plan is quite challenging, but it is highly effective at the same time. For several weeks, you have to consume only cooked buckwheat.
Buckwheat is a low-calorie food, that contains lots of magnesium, amino, iron, potassium, vitamins B1, and B6. It is totally free from bad cholesterol as well as unhealthy fats and full of fiber and healthy protein.It also detoxifies our bodies from toxins. Buckwheat has a lot of natural vitamins along with other elements that will:
- make you nails and hair stronger, supplying them with energy and power.
- improve your skin and slows down it’s aging
- help digestive system to work better
- cleanse your liver
- reduce risk for high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- make bones stronger
- boosts memory. Buckwheat is known as the best food for the brain.
BUCKWHEAT WEIGHT LOSS DIET MENU – 10-14 DAYS PLAN
The menu of the weight loss program is extremely strict and straightforward. You can eat as much of buckwheat porridge you might want to feel full for 10-14 days. It is crucial to eat 1 glass of buckwheat every day. How to prepare buckwheat porridge:
- Take one glass of buckwheat
- Add 2 glasses of boiling water, and leave it till morning. Buckwheat will soak up the water during the night.
- In the morning, it is completely ready to be used.
This meal is eaten throughout the day time. You may make several glasses just as much as you need. Begin with one and you can add extra depending on your hunger.The buckwheat weight loss program is challenging to stick to since you must consume the same meal for the entire period of diet. Sometimes you can feel that you are ready to stop this diet and start thinking about tastier foods. Don’t stop! Luckily, with this diet you can eat:
- 1-2 units of fruits per day, ideally apples.
- Few dried fruits per day, together with porridge or individually.
This will definitely help you keep your diet longer.
RULES YOU’LL HAVE TO FOLLOW
- Keep yourself hydrated (drink 2 liters per day). Do not drink when you eat.
- You may consume not more than a cup of coffee or tea per day. Even though it is suggested not to drink coffee or tea at all during this diet plan.
- Please stay away from salt, sugar, spices and butter.
- In case you’re extremely hungry you can eat 100-150 grams of yogurt throughout the day.
- No alcohol
- Do not eat after 6
THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE BUCKWHEAT DIET:
Pros: Buckwheat diet is very effective, you can lose up to 10 kilos in one week and that is a really fantastic result. Mono diets are usually very cheap, simple and straightforward to stick to – only one type of meal for 10-14 days. Also, buckwheat is filled with minerals and vitamins.
Cons: It is advisable to consult with you doctor before you will stick to this diet because this diet doesn’t contain all the nutrition your body needs to function properly. Just be confident that you will help not harm your body.
- Some people may be allergic to buckwheat. Please consult with your doctor.
- Buckwheat might lower blood sugar levels. So if you have diabetes please consult with your doctor.
- If you have surgery at least in next few weeks don’t practice this diet.
This is certainly one of the most challenging diet plans mainly because of how much it limits your eating. On the other hand, it is really powerful and strongly recommended to test it out. Always speak to health practitioner before beginning any weight loss plan, particularly if you have some problems with your health.