Poverty is a widespread societal problem that has been generated by the structures inherent within the systems we adhere to as a society. People who live in poverty often do not have access to the proper nutrition that they require in order to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Foods that are easily obtained by those living in poverty are often processed and full of unhealthy fats, such as saturated fats. This often leads to a paradoxical situation of obesity. Join me in today's episode as I briefly cover this paradox.
Join us in The Philoso-Forum to discuss philosophy and the occult arts with like-minded individuals!
High Priest, Loser of Found Souls, Temple of Appled Thought
Erisian Ataxia Troupe : Caste of the Black Sun
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to Follow Me and check out some other interesting articles:
- Update from the Aether Worlds: School, Biochem Experiment, and more[Dabbing with a Mage episode 171]
- Karma's affect on your life [Dabbing with a Mage episode 170]
- What does esoteric mean to me and how it has influenced my life [Dabbing with a Mage episode 169]
- Shine On: What does it mean to be a Light Worker? [Dabbing with a Mage episode 168]
- Three Way Philosophical Extract of Piper Nigrum: Distillatio Mercurio [Making an Alchemical medicine]