All liquid payout on this post will be donated to @teamaustralia #hayrunners fundraiser. This initiative is aimed at raising money to sponser a truck in the next Burrumbuttock Hay Run. We need around $2,500 minimum to acheive this.
At the moment we are currently sitting on 6 STEEM raised from ticket sales. As a reminder, each ticket costs just 0.20 STEEM. If you would like a ticket, send to me with a "raffle tickets memo" Click this link for the original post
- 5 Shares sponsored in @steembasicincome. - Sponsorship provided by me.
- 7 days of upvotes by @quochuy and @gohba.handcrafts. 1 posts a day for 7 days upvoted at 100% from each of these fabulous supporters.
- 7 days of upvotes from @freewritehouse. Thanks to @mariannewest, @freewritehouse will upvote 2 posts per day for 7 days at 100%
Thanks to our amazing sponsors, if you have a minute check out their blogs and show some love with a vote. Also, @quochuy is an awesome witness, vote for @quochuy. Ticket sales are being updated on the original post and will continue to be. I have realised I didn't specify when the raffle closes, so I shall now:
Raffle will end when this post pays out.
If you can't or don't want to buy a ticket, your up-vote on this post or the original post will also support the cause. All liquid payout will be added to the ticket sales.
Other current #hayrunners posts to support:
- @bmj's update on how the fundraising is going
- @steemulant's statistics post.
- @kaelci's hayrunners post
- @quochuy's #ulog from The Entrance
A vote on any of these posts (within the 7 day window of course) is a vote to help drought affected farmers.
Donations of STEEM or SBD will also be accepted if you want to help but don't want raffle tickets.
All donations related to my fundraising will be placed in savings in my wallet, and sent to @teamaustralia at the end of the raffle this time next week.