1,035,858 Facebook Users Discover Steem for $1,008.91!
Will we continue funding Steem video ad #3 with the post rewards because 1+ million more Facebook users are ready to learn about Steem today for the next $1,000 in ad spend?
Here are the results of the ad so far!
View the ad live and answer questions in the comments to gain new followers at https://www.facebook.com/jbanfield/videos/1517754641578040/
- 1,035,858 people reached meaning that many unique Facebook users saw the ad with many setting it two or more times.
- 363,000+ views on the video.
- 25,000+ likes on the post.
- 840 shares into user timelines, groups, messages, etc.
- All of this for $1,008.91 from author rewards we gave on posts like this!
- The campaign is worldwide with the United Kingdom currently being the #1 country for the budget at $125 of the total being spent on ads there. Facebook chooses where the ads get the best response for the lowest cost combined with me making a few ad sets in the campaign targeting the US, UK, CA, and AU to make sure some ads run in these countries even at a higher cost compared to the rest of the world.
- See the targeting below including both logical categories such as Bitcoin along with choices such as PlayStation where I already have shown a lot of ads in the past.
- USA+ on a targeting group indicates the ads are only allowed to show in that specific targeting group in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Review the budget anytime at https://airtable.com/shrXuoYTnODWA0QG1
- To summarize I have spent $584.29 more than received so far on a total of about $5,438 given from author rewards with Facebook billing $4,252 while YouTube billed $1,771 so far.
- All author rewards from this post will contribute to the budget.
- Any individual contributions will be added to the budget in the same format as done already. Thank you to @cryptokeepr and @pretzelgirlsandy and @adamhays for $25+ contributions which is the minimum to simplify my accounting!
- To eliminate the need to keep raising funding through post rewards, I submitted a growth project at https://steemit.com/growth-projects/@jerrybanfield/advertise-steem-to-10-million-users-on-facebook-and-youtube-every-month-video-advertising-growth-project which requests support from Steemit. The format follows that which was requested by @andrarchy with no response so far in the 10 days since I submitted it. Patience is a virtue and I am happy to continue raising the budget through post rewards indefinitely. I have tagged this again as a growth project because this post is a continuation to the last growth project submitted.
If we want to continue showing these ads and bring more users into Steem, will we upvote this post because all author rewards will go directly to the Facebook ads for Steem video ad #3?
PS: Witness votes are the most powerful votes we make on Steem because one vote for a witness lasts indefinitely! Would you please make a vote for jerrybanfield as a witness or set jerrybanfield as a proxy to handle all witness votes at https://steemit.com/~witnesses because when we make our votes, we feel in control of our future together? Thank you to the 458 accounts voting for me as a witness, the 51 users trusting me to make all witness votes by setting me as proxy, and @followbtcnews for making these .gif images!