since we're all number fetishists, I've created two Rainmeter skins some time ago that show GridcoinStats data and exchange rates from cryptonator.com.
This weekend I have set my turn and updated these skins.
And this time I wanna share it with all of you! :)
- Now uses the Gridcoin logo
- Skin completely revised
- Now supports two sources: CoinMarketCap.com and Cryptonator.com
- You can use whatever combination you want (grc-usd, btc-eth, ltc-eur, doge-bro, ...)
- - CoinMarketCap variants need full name as base and short name as target (bitcoin - usd, or ethereum - btc)
- - Cryptonator variants need on both sides the short name
- There are two views per source, one with a history graph which fills itself over time (since no API has currently this data)
And in addition, today I've created another tracker since there was not one for this purpose...
- Displays some data of the BOINCstats page (set CPID in Settings page)
- Two views, one also shows the contribution percentages
Hope you can do something with it :)
All skins are packed into a suite (contains two additional skins: Audio Visualizer, Top Processes) which can be extended with another suite to be a full system monitoring tool, see second screenshot (more details in rainmeter forum-thread).
But to start all you need is rainmeter itself (https://www.rainmeter.net/) + my suite and you're good to go.
Downloadable from github or DeviantArt: https://github.com/Dudebaker/AddGadgets.com-styled-Additionals http://fav.me/dc5kcz5
Together with the above mentioned suite in my use case:
Updated to v1.1.1