35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has an incredible number of healthful uses in the body and around the home!
This is one of the cheapest and most useful substances we have found for increasing health, so we want to tell you about it!
- Food grade means it is safe for ingestion as well as household use.
- The high concentration is caustic at full strength. It must be handled with care - we suggest wearing gloves. It may cause chemical burns if you get it on your skin, but flush thoroughly with water and there will be no lasting damage.
- The high concentration must be diluted for use, but this makes it a cost effective solution for a range of applications.
- The brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide you find at drugstores has a concentration of 3%. While you can dilute it, you can't make it any stronger. It's great for topical uses, but is not safe to ingest as it contains stabilizers and other compounds.
We're going to share just one amazing use for 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in this post: HELP PLANTS!
As rainwater (H2O) falls to the earth, the ozone (O3) layer contributes one oxygen atom to water molecules, naturally forming hydrogen peroxide. According to Dr. David G. Williams, "It is this hydrogen peroxide in rainwater that makes it so much more effective than tap water when given to plants."
Today, the air is so polluted that most of the hydrogen peroxide reacts with air-borne toxins and never reaches the ground. To give your plants the boost they are missing from tap water, simply add hydrogen peroxide!
Adding hydrogen peroxide not only helps hydrate plants better, but can also aid in:
- pest control
- treating root rot
- pre-treating seeds
- kill fungus on foliage
- heal damaged trees
Here's how to use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to help plants:
- Add 16 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide to every quart of water.
- Pour this dilute solution on the soil near their roots OR spray on leaves.
We have known about and used 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for hundreds of uses for decades. We find it to be an economical and effective solution for enhancing health and wellness, so we are happy to offer it by donation!
We offer undiluted 34.5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide manufactured in a state-of-the-art lab for STEEM or USD exchange through our website. We offer 34.5% because it has the same amazing powers as 35% without incurring the heavy regulations AKA taxation and costs of 35%.
For even more uses of this awesome product and for more info, please visit our website.
Cheers to your health and happiness!
Because we stand in support of the greatest good & especially the revolutionary potential of this platform, we've never cashed out any $teem or even powered down - which is good for everyone! This means that when you upvote our posts, you are increasing the value of your own $teem wealth as well!
THE GARDEN OF EDEN PROPERTY IN ARLINGTON, TEXAS IS NOW FOR SALE. We will be happy to negotiate offers in CRYPTO or USD!
For more inspiration, support, and service, please sign up for our newsletter! Once a week, we will deliver sustainable health & wellness insight and so much more straight to your inbox!
Please share our press release with your own network to help us get eyes on this issue:
Garden of Eden Founder Quinn Eaker Stabbed Multiple Times On His Own Land
Assailant Walks Free After Another Botched And Bungled Operation From The Arlington Police Department
[ARLINGTON, TEXAS, May 31] -- Quinn Eaker, founder of the humanitarian project the Garden of Eden that feeds tens of thousands of free meals a year, clothes, shelters, educates, and provides healing space for people in need, was stabbed 8 times by a homeless man for whom he had provided refuge.
Eaker, 35, is in stable condition, despite being locked in a police car for more than 30 minutes while he bled without care.
Assailant Heath Archer, who first pepper sprayed Eaker before repeatedly stabbing him, called the police then disappeared for 2 hours before showing up with an unexplained wound to the forearm that was unsubstantiated by witness accounts.
Archer remains free, despite Eaker’s request to press charges and file a restraining order.
In an appalling and unjustified turn of events for which no probable cause has been presented, Eaker was arrested and removed from his own property.
In yet another example of gross misconduct on behalf of the Arlington Police Department, the ensuing investigation of the incident was a laundry list of rights violations: search without a warrant, arrest without reading rights, coercion, intimidation, manipulation, lying, failure to properly secure a crime scene, trespassing, failure to follow due process, and failure to conduct due diligence.
Eaker was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and has since been released on bond.
Unfortunately this is not the first or worst of the Arlington Police Department’s gross abuse of power as they repeatedly target Eaker with corrupt and unlawful attacks, such as the the bogus SWAT raid on the property and terrorization of its residents in August 2013. This latest grievous injustice is another illustration of malicious intent from the City of Arlington, which is already facing an ongoing $5 million civil suit from residents of the Garden of Eden.
Significant portions of the investigation were videoed, photographed, and witnessed by residents of the Garden of Eden and will be released as public record on the censorship resistant Steem blockchain, as well as used in lawsuits against Heath Archer and the Arlington Police Department.
The Garden of Eden is a non-profit and sustainable community dedicated to building a better world for all.
GRAPHIC PHOTO FOLLOWS
We have had numerous requests asking how people can be of service to help @quinneaker and our community @gardenofeden, and we are extremely grateful for that support!! Here's what you can do to help:
- Send good vibes! Prayer, dancing, meditating, chanting - anything you do to activate that light & love force of LIFE, please send some to @quinneaker for a speedy, easy healing!
- PLEASE SHARE these posts by resteeming on the blockchain and through other media outlets!!
- Donate to Quinn's Freedom Fund in fiat using the Donate button at the top of our homepage: www.intothegardenofeden.com
- Donate to Quinn's Freedom Fund in crypto through a free and instantaneous transfer here on the Steem blockchain, or send
EOS or ETH 0x8F7bd2F6Cc132c62C3E9D7CC7f9aaB2c0ED84491
- We need a civil prosecutor AND a criminal defense lawyer! If you are an honorable lawyer or have a great recommendation for one, please contact us.
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!
For now, instead of giving away all of our resources towards helping others and providing free food, clothing, and shelter to anyone as we have for the past decade, we are now redirecting everything we have towards keeping Quinn out of jail.
A better world IS possible~*~