So today, my wife left to go run a errand. She left the baby with me, and I put her down for a nap. That is when I thought I would be productive around the house. I have had a can of flex seal, that I needed to use to fix my gutters. I always see the commercials, and it looks so easy.
Well I go to the backyard and start there. Spray it on, no big deal, then off to the front of the house. This is where it got crazy. I clean off the spot I need to shoot, and then start spraying it on. Boom it explodes into a ball of fire. I jump off the ladder, my face and hair are burned as I can smell them, and about 4 feet of my gutter is on fire. I comely grab the hose and put the stuff out. I was a little startled but un hurt. I don't know what caused it to explode, maybe the static electricity. Here are some pictures of the aftermath.
You can see that my hair was scorched a bit, be careful if you use this stuff. Will let you know if it at least fixed my gutters.