AltcoinsTalks.com - the best alternative to the Bitcointalk forum

in #forum6 years ago

Снимок.PNG

Greetings to the crypt community on my blog! Today I will tell you about one of the growing popularity forums about AltcoinsTalks crypto-currencies.

And do not think, it's not about BitcoinTalk, but about a relatively new forum, similar to it in its subject matter, but different for the better.

I recommend to take a simple registration >>> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=38186

Next, a little background, and then go to the main essence of the issue.

The convenience of finding information on AltcoinsTalks.com
BitcoinTalk has long gained its popularity and is the largest crypto-currency forum. On it you can find absolutely any information about crypto-currencies, mining, exchanges, pools and many other information.

For a beginner in this field, it is very difficult to find there the necessary information, since there is created a huge number of monotonous garbage topics, among which it is simply not realistic to find up-to-date information. To do this, you will have to dig through hundreds of topics before you find something you need.

The forum AltcoinsTalks now only contains the necessary and relevant information, no spam and garbage. All topics are well structured and it will not be difficult to find the necessary information. This is one of the advantages of this forum.

The situation with the ranks in the forums
I hope you've heard about such a concept as Bounty?

Bounty is a reward for carrying out various activities related to the promotion of various projects.

Bounty Hunter - the hunter for the awards. Bounties come in different types and directions, here are the most popular of them: Social networks, Videos / Articles, Subscription campaigns.

The biggest reward you can get for participating in Subscription campaigns, the size of the award in which depends on the rank of your profile on the forum.

Bitcointalk can have the following ranks: Jr.Member, Member, Full Member, Sr.Member, Hero Member, Legendary.

Previously, ranks were pumped through posting messages and increasing the number of Activity. In each two-week period, 14 Activity was accrued.

Thus, the ranks for Bitcointalk could be obtained:

Jr.Member - in 1.5 months
Member - in 2.5 months
Full Member - in 4,5 months
Sr.Member - in 8.5 months
Hero Member - after 1 year
Legendary - in 2-3 years
But starting from January 2018, the forum introduced the Merit system, which is designed to reduce spam and aimed at improving the quality of content on the forum.

The idea is that users with a Member rank and above received a certain amount of sMerit on their accounts, which they can give for a quality post or comment that they liked.

The amount of transmitted sMerit is limited for each rank and is not replenished after the transfer.

Now to increase the rank on the forum, in addition to the number of posts and Activity, you need to type a certain amount of Merit:

Jr.Member - not required
Jr.Member> Member - 10 Merit
Member> Full Member - +90 Merit
Full Member> Sr.Member - +150 Merit
Sr.Member> Hero Member - +250 Merit
Hero Member> Legendary - +500 Merit
To sum it up, we can say that the rank above the Member is simply not realistic, since 10 Merit can still be earned, but 100 will already be a problem.

This innovation has created a black market for the sale of Merit, where they sell from $ 10 and up for 1 piece. Also unrealistically jumped prices for pumped accounts. For example, the Full Member account is sold for about $ 600-700, Sr.Member - from $ 1000 and above.

Crowds of people received a red trust for trading Merit and accounts.

Rank system on the forum AltcoinsTalks.com
Here we came to the most interesting. The forum AltcoinsTalks now has no restrictions in the pumping of accounts, there are no two-week periods and no Merit. But believe me, it's not for long. Soon there will be tightening the rules. Tentatively this is expected this summer.

In order to start downloading an account, you need to go through a simple registration >>> Register

After that, fill in the information in the profile and begin to write meaningful comments and create useful topics for discussion.

Messages counting more than 12 words are counted, but the rules are periodically tightened up. So I recommend hurrying to start downloading your account right now!

Here are the criteria for obtaining ranks in the AltcoinsTalks forum:

Jr. Member> 20 posts
Full Member> 60 posts
Sr. Member> 120 posts
Hero Member> 400-500 posts
Legendary> 500+ posts
As you can see in this system there is no intermediate rank Member, which partially facilitates the pumping.

Some projects run Bounty campaigns in parallel in several forums, for example AltcoinsTalks and BitcoinTalk. In this case, you have the opportunity to participate equally with the high ranks of the BitcoinTalk forum.

This post I wrote to attract more attention and development forum AltcoinsTalks. If I still have not convinced you that you need to get an account and begin to pump it, while there is such an opportunity, then write your questions in the comments.

If you have a desire to get a panned account on a growing forum, then Welcome! >>> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=38186

Sort:  

@bogdan1981, I gave you a vote!
If you follow me, I will also follow you in return!
Enjoy some !popcorn courtesy of @nextgencrypto!

Good article ! subscribed to you and I hope for a mutual subscription

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.30
TRX 0.11
JST 0.033
BTC 63968.82
ETH 3136.80
USDT 1.00
SBD 4.28