- 175 gr Rice specifically for Sushi
- 300-325 ml of water
- 3-4 Nori Sheet
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise mix well with 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Wasabi
- Sufficient Sesame Seeds, roasted
- Content (can be varied according to taste):
- Smoke Salmon sliced lengthwise (optional)
- 1/2 Japanese Cucumber, wash and sliced box lengthwise
- 1/2 Fruit Avocado, peel the skin and slice the box lengthwise
- Tamago fried for decoration:
- 1 Yellow Egg + 1/2 tsp Liquid milk / Cooking Cream + Salt + Pepper, beat well then made in omelette (not too long fry it)
Wash Sushi rice. Put it in a pan, pour the water. Bring to a boil for a while, simmer, then cover the pan and cook until it becomes cooked and rather soft. Move it to the container, let stand for a moment.
Boil briefly: Sugar, Mirin and Salt. Pour into the rice container, stir well. Let stand for a moment.
Expand special spices to roll Sushi. Put 1 Sheet of Nori on top, starting the process of leveling Sushi rice on top of nori. Rub the center with a mixture of Mayonnaise and Sesame Oil.
Spacing in the middle with Avocado, Cucumber and Salmon Fish.
Roll Sushi from the bottom side.
Cut the two ends off. Start Sushi cutting process, do not forget to dip the knife into the water to keep it from sticking.
Sushi can be decorated with fried tamago. Enjoy with Wasabi, Soy Sauce (Kikkoman), Candied Ginger (for Sushi only), Miso Soup.