Imperfect Meal 😱 How to Cook Quickly & Healthy ⏲️ 👌😉
It happens that we don't have a time to cook. I am a mother, I breastfeed my daughter and sometimes I need to prepare a meal very quickly. But this doesn't mean that it must be unhealthy!
What I prepare when I don't have a time to cook?
- chopped raw vegetables: tomatoes, capsicium, cucumber, avocado, radishes, kohlrabi, lettuces, carrots...
- legumes: cooked chickpeas, lentils, beans, green peas. You can use them bought in a can, preferably in a jar
- while I'm cuting the vegetables, I put in the oven potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin or beetroots. You can bake / fry slices of tofu or tempeh
- yes, I sometimes use ready-made dishes. But I always check their ingredients before buying! Here, vegan samosas heated in the oven.
- I do not use ready-made sauces. If I don't have time to make a sauce, I use olive oil, tahini or tomato purée
- I don't make a photo session with my meal 😁
And what is your way for a quick and healthy meal?