Good day, friends!
Today my day began with the preparation of delicious meringues cakes with an airy texture and pleasant taste.
Meringues is a delightful and light in texture dessert, which is perfect for a weekend for a mug of coffee.
Today I wanted to prepare a small meringues and I think it worked out very well. Meringues looks delicious and I like that on the meringues there are small cracks after baking, which decorate and create a certain style for photographs.
Meringues turns out to be crispy with a delicate texture inside. When you bite off a piece of meringues you begin to feel a tender texture with crisp notes.
Friends, if you love meringues, then you will need my new recipe for these cakes.
Enjoy the taste every day!
Sugar powder - 240 g
Egg whites - 4 pcs.
Vanilla - 10 g
Lemon juice - 10 ml
Salt - pinch
1. Turn the oven on for 150 degrees.
2. Put egg whites in a bowl of a blender and add a pinch of salt. Mix well before forming a lush mass.
3. Add vanilla and lemon juice.
4. Gradually add the powdered sugar and once again all is well to stir.
5. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the cream one teaspoonful.
6. Reduce the temperature in the oven to 100 degrees and bake the meringues for 1.5-2 hours.