This recipe article for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas goes along with the one I shared earlier about meal prepping and planning! 😏
If you haven't read that post, you can click here to read it: Meal Prepping: Eating Healthier and Saving Money 🍴🍲🍒
So before this week has begins, I've already cooked a good amount of chicken and prepared other ingredients as well for meals throughout the week!
Today, I am making some delicious cheesy enchiladas (they're actually in the oven right now as I'm writing this post 😋) and will use a lot of the same ingredients for other meals all this next week!
I also plan to take leftovers with me tomorrow for lunch-- since I'll be working or in class all day-- so that I avoid eating out and I save money that I would've spent on a meal 😏
Here is my recipe for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- Shredded Cheese
- Can of Black Beans
- Can of Kernel Corn
- Sliced Black Olives
- Can of Diced Green Chili Peppers
- Can of Red or Green Enchilada Sauce (I use red sauce in this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine shredded chicken, shredded cheese, black beans, canned corn, sliced olives, and diced green chili peppers in a bowl.
- Spread this enchilada mixture onto a tortilla, fold closed like a burrito, and place in a greased pan.
- Once the pan is filled, pour the enchilada sauce over it.
If desired, top with extra shredded cheese, olives, and green chili peppers!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
Sarah Nicole ❤