Hello everyone, today I bring you a new section for my blog called The Apprentice, this section will try to try things I had not done or just things that went wrong trying, this time a recipe for cookies, without more, I hope what they like.
Something I really hate is that there are people around me when I'm cooking, between the noise they made and the anger that I had in me, I made the recipe wrong, but no one died when eating them so I can consider it a triumph.
- 2 cups of flour (280 grams)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (100 grams)
- 125 grams of butter (3 Tablespoons to the top)
- Essence of vanilla
1) The recipe said that in a container was placed the flour and butter, but as I said, was clueless and place the sugar and butter (You have to pre-heat the oven at 190 degrees or at least that's what the recipe said).
Beat well until the two ingredients are incorporated and you have only one product
2) Then I remembered that I was doing it wrong, but as I said, the same way I did it in my own way, the next thing was to incorporate an egg, flour and essence, but since I am confused I also forget the egg, so just place the flour.
I saw it very pale so I did it by adding the vanilla essence.
3) There will come a time when you can not use the spoon or whatever you use to beat and you will have to use your hands and make a ball.
I kept looking pale so I wanted to put brown dye.
Since I was a child I hated clowns, the dye had a painted clown and I knew I should not trust the clown, because it did not have any effect.
4) As a good beginner, I do not have the proper utensils for this, so use a bottle as a roller, before that, spread flour where the dough will expand and on the roller (Failing that, a bottle).
It is always said that you should leave the mass a centimeter thick, but since I do not follow the rules I expanded it to where my heart told me (The red thing you see is the "Brown" coloring).
Like I said, I'm an apprentice so I do not have cutters either, but I used a little cup that I got, which you can do too.
Organize the cookies in a good way and place in the oven about 10-15 minutes, it depends on your oven and the thickness of the cookie, I have an electric oven so I could only put it at 185 degrees.
Then knead the dough again and repeat the procedure until there is no more dough to cut And if you do not want to continue cutting, you can make a queen cookie, bigger than all of them as I did for laziness.
Some time ago I did a pastry course, in the course they taught me a cover that is very easy to make, you only need: Sugar Glass, Water and Cocoa. Sugar Glass is simply powdered sugar, you can put your normal sugar in the blender and they will have something similar to sugar glass.
Use my super cutter to place the mixture of sugar and cocoa, you must join it and place very little water (or juice or any liquid you want), beat it until you have the mixture ready.
You can place it as you like, but I decided to place only half, a cookie artist. If they are left to stand or in the fridge for a few minutes, the chocolate will harden and it will be better for the cookies.
I got a total of about 23 cookies (counting the queen cookie), is a simple recipe that does not carry many ingredients (Thanks to my skills as a chef) and I did to please my brothers, I leave them with the creature that made me make them , without more to add, I hope you liked it, we read again in another post.