Vermicelli With Beef By Alice
Are you feeling alright today? Covid-19 cases is rapidly increasing in all countries ..hmm so Wash your hands, not going out. Take more time for yourself, read more, work more, talk to family more and enjoy life. Wishing you health and happiness !! ;D
During my time at home, I spent a lot of time cooking. This is my dinner, this dish is not fat, suitable for people who are losing weight. Vegetables play a crucial part in Vietnamese cuisine, vegetables and fruits are an important part of a healthy diet. With high fiber food, Vietnamese people have young faces, enduring and mental health ( despite modest height growth haha).
- Dried bamboo
- Beef ( You can substitute beef with chicken, if you want).
- Salt, MSG, pepper, garlic, fish sauce, chutney, oil, ..
- Step 1: Clean dried bamboo shoots, soak in water for 2-3 days . Bring to a boil, then keep at a simmer for 1 hour. You should soak the dried bamboo shoots in rice water, bamboo shoots will be cleaner.
- Step 2: Just blanch Vermicelli briefly 2 minutes in boiling water to soften them
- Step 3 : Cut carrot, Fungus, Scallion long and thin.
- Step 4 :Mince garlic into small pieces. Saute beef with garlic
- Step 5 : Mix all the above ingredients together, it should be a total of about 15 minutes on a gas stove,put it over high heat.
- Step 6. Enjoy it !! Don't forget to add pepper and chili sauce or lemon for a great dish. Heheeheee
This food for 3 people..
The food was taken by iPhone, it looks ugly :((( I admit one thing.The picture taken by Samsung and OPPO,... phones is of better quality, the colors are more beautiful and fresher..