Sorry for the late post, but I thought that I had posted the post last night. But it was still saved on my draft on busy.org
Sunday is a rest day for most, but for myself in this cycle only means playing touch rugby recreationally. After an hours play, I did my daily mobility routine and got my 100+ reps in there.
- V-sits into roll overs x20
- Scapula retraction and extentions. x20
- Arm circles x10
- Body weight squat and hold in the bottom position 10 x 10 secs
- Leg swings x20 (10 per side)
- Deep lunge into arm to roof x10 (5 a side)
- Hamstring hold x5 10 secs each
- Scapula pull 5
Referals: https://old.steemfollower.com/?r=15530 Earn more upvotes with steem follower.
I always curate my comment section and so should you! Earn a upvote by writing something interesting and not stupid spam.
A comment without a vote is like:
A kiss without closing eyes.
A hug without a smile.