At least 100 honest reps of your choice of exercise. No excuses. No bullsh*t. Just actions, positivity, results and progress. Only post AFTER your reps are done. Always support each other. Full guidelines and conditions below.
Free workout tip to not do this:
- 16 Steemians contributed 4,956 daily reps.
- 580,283 overall by 55 Steemians from 14 countries in 156 workout days.
- Thanks to everyone for each vote, mention, and resteem.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- I'll award 1 SBD for every 10,000 rep milestone. (34 SBD paid out)
- I run the numbers daily which is sometimes harder than my reps.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps, use good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motive each other.
- Stretch before and after.
- Breathe properly on each rep.
- Quality over quantity.
- Eat a healthy snack after/stay hydrated.
- Start with exercises you enjoy to build up for harder ones.
- Take before pictures to appreciate results over time.
- Feel good about your accomplishments.
My Daily Challenge Completed - 100 reps:
-25 Shoulder Bar Presses (75 pounds)
-25 Bar Squats (75 pounds)
-50 Bar Calf Raises (75 pound)
My Daily Assessment:
One more week until my next baseball games = fun with weights.
Last Daily Rep Count:
832 - @wa2qr (reduced for cardio)
820 - @thevillan
800 - @abdt
487 - @musclegirlfusion
315 - @cryptoteen
305 - @manolisthan (great attendance)
225 - @lordcarlo297
205 - @mgood
190 - @mudasirfarooq
152 - @izaid
120 - @steemmatt
105 - @notorious562
100 - @rmsbodybuilding
100 - @gruber.muc
100 - @bitfiend (rolling again)
100 - @hefziba
"Since I started posting in this challenge, you've given me a reason to blog on steemit. No matter how discouraged I get when it seems like no one is reading what I write, I know I can write it and post it here and it adds to the challenge. So thank you for giving me the motivation I need to stick with blogging!!"
"After starting 6 days ago I already feel stronger. This is definitely the most consistent exercise I've done in an extremely long time but I am happy to be taking part! While I walk around mostly in pain, I know it's all for a good cause! My health! I am feeling better and I'd say my sickness is mostly gone now. I think that if I had not been exercising, I may have been sick for a bit longer. Persistence pays off!"
"I find it deeply satisfying to do these reps, which is a big deal. I've always hated the gym and prefer to exercise at home. But I've lacked the discipline to do it. It sort of feels like I have gym buddies now, without the hassle of going to the gym."
"I seriously cannot explain how much this group pushes and motivate me to keep working harder. I love this fitness community and the support and encouragement will help us achieve our goals."
"Your challenge has helped immensely to keep me motivated lately. I've had a lot of... problems going on so your challenge has been a quantum of sanity in an insane world for me."