Children should know that:
- Trees live for a long time.
- The trunk of a tree is a very hard and wooden stem.
- The water and food that a tree requires, goes up the trunk under the bark and goes up to the crown where the branches and leaves are.
- The tree has very thin roots, which absorb water and also large roots which are responsible for holding firmly to the ground.
- A ranger is a person who works and takes care of a forest.
Why we should plant trees.
- They regulate temperature and humidity.
- Purify the air.
- Protects the soil from erosion.
- It is home to many species.
- It gives us shade, fruit, wood, medicine.
- Absorbs carbon dioxide.
- It contributes to regulate the rains.
- Keeps rivers clean.
- It serves as a refuge for flora and fauna.
- Help to beautify urban spaces.
To contribute to the environment, I decided to help my child plant some aji seeds.
For this we need:
- Fertilized land.