I just finished a 7.53km running that lasted about 0hh:44mm:13.0ss !
The weather may deteriorate this week, but it was good today. I did go for a second layer as it has got cooler. I did my usual intervals run and very almost managed to keep all four kilometres under five minutes each. I may yet get there. It is my ambition to be able to maintain that sort of pace for longer. I was following another runner during one of these 'sprints' and he seemed comfortable at that pace. He took a different route soon after.
Usual squirrels and birdlife to be seen today. My listening was an interview with Edward Snowden by Joe Rogan. I have not listened to Joe before, but he hardly got a word in during these three hours. Ed has a lot to say and I was happy to listen. I want to read his book soon.
Period 9 was slow as I did my usual little workout on the outdoor gym.
I should be at parkrun in Letchworth on Saturday, but I am volunteering to help this week. With England playing in the rugby world cup final there may be less people available.
The geeky guitarist and facilitator of the 10K Minnows Project.
- I'll buy guitar picks for Steem.
- Get a Wirex Debit Card to spend your crypto.
- Get some passive income with Mannabase.
- Get paid to search at Presearch.
- Battle for cards on Steem Monsters and I will lease to small accounts.
- I have Steem accounts to give away to worthy people!