Serious and permanent injury to my body, including most intimate parts of my body
The events of January 2014, in conjunction with the numerous cases of (deliberate) medical negligence and refusals to conduct diligent investigations resulted in permanent injury to my body–including most intimate parts of my body–and to this day multiple puncture wounds are visible on left groin and directly related to them damage of the genital, urinary and nervous system:
- damage to the genital system–disorder of / often occurring complete disappearance of the scrotal reflex, very visible change in the form and function of sexual organs, resulting in the impossibility of having healthy sexual intercourse,
- damage to the urinary system–neurogenic bladder, problems with urination and urinary retention,
- damage to the nervous system–frequent numbness with tingling of the entire left part of my body, from pelvis, where the scar is visible, to the area of the ankle of the foot.
All physical symptoms are corroborated in medical documentation gathered since then – 9 reports from 8 different medical professionals – including Computer Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) including nerve MRI, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), 3 ultrasound (USG) tests including nerve ultrasound, and physical examinations performed by specialist physicians, including plastic surgeon, neurologist and urologist.
Observed injury is iatrogenic, which can only take place in the case of a (failed) medical procedure. However, I was never in jail, I was never in hospital, and these events took place 3 months into a new 2-year business contract, at the start of year 2014, in flat which I was renting at that time.
- Infographic depicting permanent bodily injuries
- Clinical images from examinations and consultations with physicians specializing in neurology, plastic surgery and radiology http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Zdjecia/MHSiemaszko_Neurologist-PlasticSurgeon_Clinical-Images.pdf
- Selected frames from DICOM data from MRI examination of nervous system http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Zdjecia/MHSiemaszko_MR-Neurography-of-Pelvis.pdf
- Selected images from Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) examination of area where multiple puncture wounds are visible http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Zdjecia/MHSiemaszko_Optical-Coherence-Tomography.pdf
- Selected frames from USG examination of nervous system http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Zdjecia/MHSiemaszko_USG-of-nerves.pdf
- Medical report from examinations and consultations with physicians specializing in neurology, plastic surgery and radiology http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Konsultacja_Neurolog&ChirurgPlastyczny_Millesi-Center-Vienna_20180420.oryginal.pdf
- Medical report from Ultrasound examination of nervous system http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Badania_USG_PUC-Vienna_20180413.oryginal.pdf
- Medical report from Magnetic Resonance Imaging examination of nervous system http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Badania_MR-Neurography-of-Pelvis_Mahajan-Imaging_20180312.oryginal.pdf
- Medical report from Computed Tomography examination of pelvis http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Badania_CT_Radiology-Center-Vienna_20180213.oryginal.pdf
- Medical report from Ultrasound examination of urinary tract http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Badania_USG_St-Medica_20160111.oryginal.pdf
- Medical report from Ultrasound examination of urinary tract, conducted shortly after the events of January 2014 http://not.surgery/pliki/Medyczne/Badania_USG_20140129.tlumaczenie.EN.pdf
- Rental agreement for flat located at Szymanowskiego 5/10 in Krakow, Poland, where the events of January 2014 took place http://not.surgery/pliki/Wynajem/Szymanowskiego_umowa.pdf
- 2-year business contract started less than 3 months before the events of January 2014 http://not.surgery/pliki/Wspolpraca/Zerochaos_umowa.pdf
- Termination of 2-year business contract started less than 3 months before the events of January 2014, rendered shortly after these events http://not.surgery/pliki/Wspolpraca/Zerochaos_wypowiedzenie-umowy.pdf
- Termination of rental agreement for flat located at Szymanowskiego 5/10 in Krakow, Poland, where the events of January 2014 took place, rendered shortly after these events http://not.surgery/pliki/Wynajem/Szymanowskiego_umowa_wypowiedzenie.pdf
- Protocol of securing SMS communication which took place in the period between December 2013 and end of March 2014, performed by IT forensics specialists in August 2017, along with invoice and acceptance protocol http://not.surgery/pliki/Komunikacja/MediaRecovery_zamowienie_201707.SIGNED.pdf
- SMS messages incoming from / outgoing to number +48512355495, from December 28, 2013, a few days before the described events, certified by IT forensics specialists in August 2017 http://not.surgery/pliki/Komunikacja/GT-E1080W_512355495_raport.pdf ?
- Certified SMS communication (12/2013 – 04/2014) http://not.surgery/documentation/#certified-sms-communication-122013---042014
- Criminal background check certificates (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018) http://not.surgery/documentation/#criminal-background-check-certificates
- Corroborating documentation to download available at http://not.surgery/documentation/ – including medical, legal, communications, travel, etc.
- Chronology of events available at http://not.surgery/chronology/ – from year 2013 to the present day
HOW TO HELP
- Order IT services and/or products I offer directly via my OpenBazaar store: https://openbazaar.into.software/ (Peer ID: QmWJrydWcsYx9gHnAwCDWC8PPTHpHCzeowdasdr7mHX9Nn) – for more information about my IT services & products, visit https://ideas.into.software/
- Support my Indiegogo fundraising campaign to write and publish book about this dark period – “State terrorism in the 21st century: How mass surveillance, sold as means to fight terrorism, is being used to terrorize populations and implement “invisible” totalitarianism”: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/state-terrorism-in-the-21st-century/
- Support me via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/not_surgery
- More ways to help: http://not.surgery/help/ (including cryptocurrencies' addresses)
- Share information published here and at http://not.surgery/index.en.html