Hello Fellow Steemians
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time.
It was nearly unbelievable to get near to human eye experience from a camera but GO PRO HERO 7 Black has broken every bar with its HYPERSMOOTH electronic Image Stabilization which is so far gives the best Stabilization in any Camera ever.
With its new features like live streaming and comparatively improved audio and a new amazing feature TimeWarp which is the improved version of Time Lapse.
I had been thinking to get this beauty from so long. It cost me Rs. 37000/- which is approximately 515 USD and let me tell you with these supercool features $515 is totally worth it.
Here are some key features of Hero 7 Black which goes like:
- HyperSmooth: This feature is a big part of this camera, it is the next level of Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and how it makes the video super smooth is its ability to proactively look at how motion is happening frame to frame and adjust its correction to make it super smooth.
- TimeWarp: It is basically HyperSmooth applied to a Time Lapse video, which allows us to capture super stabilized time lapse videos.
- Video: It can record video of 4K at 60 frames per second.
- SuperPhoto: This feature captures photographs automatically with HDR and best possible settings in any light.
- Live Streaming: With this feature we can stream our videos live on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Voice Control: Adding to its awesome features it can be controlled by voice also.
I am still trying to get over this camera and its insane features.
Looking forward to capture some awesome Photographs and Videos from this wonderful camera.
Join us @steemitbloggers
Animation By @zord189