Welcome to the Engagement and Curation leagues. How does your engagement on Steem compare against others?
Other contests by @steemcommunity
This Post will be promoted with @ocdb.
Would you like to enter the leagues? Make a comment below (this is for a lifetime membership - you will need to ask to be removed)
The league tables are reset each week and so any time is a good time to join!
On your marks, get set, curate!
The Engagement League
This league is not based around financial rewards and relates to engagement.
Everyone currently on my master list has a chance here - including those powering down or dealing in delegations over the past couple of weeks.
I've used some metrics (which is the fancy way of saying that made up some numbers) relating to:
- Posts (P)
- Comments - number of (C)
- Number of people spoken to (PS)
- Comments - replies to replies - depth > 2 (C R)
- Comments - length in characters (C L)
- Witness votes (W) (for those proxying witness votes, your total is always 30)
- Up-votes to others (V)
- Up-votes to different authors (U V)
- Self-votes - a small minus score for this one, sorry! (S V)
Note: Copy/Paste comments will be excluded!
Firstly, if you are placed in the table above then you among the top 25% of the league entrants!
- 386 accounts earned a score this week (385 last time)
- The top 100 produced 745 top level posts (764 last time)
- The top 100 produced 13443 comments (13376 last time)
- The top 100 produced over 2.66 million characters of text in comments ( 2.81 last time )
- The top 100 cast 30815 votes (36861 last time), of these, 109 were self-votes (170 last time)
Congratulations to this weeks Engagement League winner, @janton of course! 🏆
Yet another week on top, and clear by a country mile - well done champ!
Those without a self-vote (from their main account at least! 😲) and placed in the top ranks will also receive a little STEEM. These people are: @bengy, @wolfhart, @steevc, @amico, @cryptoandcoffee, @heyhaveyamet, and @bozz.
Well done everyone!
The Curation League / Rewards based
NOTE: If you have started a power-down or been involved in delegations in/out of your account, you will not appear on this list for 15 days following the activities above. Thanks!
The end column is what I think is a genuine indicator of how well you are financially working the curation game with the tools, including vested Steem Power, that you have at your disposal.
Well done to the top 10!
🎁 Prizes 🎁
The Engagement League
0 votes to self - Spot Prizes
Lucky number 25 in The Engagement League
Lucky number 33 in The Engagement League
Lucky number 13 in The Engagement League
Lucky number 11 in The Engagement League
A big thank you to all the sponsors!
If anyone wishes to sponsor a number give me a shout and I'll try to remember to add it next week :)
If you have spotted any glaring errors in my post, please let me know so I can fix them
If you would like to be added or removed from the master list, give me a shout
If you have any other comments or suggestions, please enter them into the box below
If you feel that The Engagement and Curation leagues are a worthwhile addition to the Steem blockchain, please consider a vote for our witness - @steemcommunity