With 30 STEEM and a number of SBI shares to be won - sign up, engage, and win! 🎁
Welcome to the Engagement and Curation leagues. How does your engagement on Steem compare against others?
Thank you for your sponsorship @esteemapp!
Would you like to enter the leagues? Make a comment below - this is for a lifetime membership and so you will need to ask to be removed.
The league tables are reset each week and so any time is a good time to join!
The Engagement League
This league is not based around financial rewards and relates to engagement.
Everyone currently on my master list has a chance here - including those powering down or dealing in delegations over the past couple of weeks.
I've used some metrics relating to:
- Posts (P)
- Comments - number of (C)
- Number of people spoken to (PS)
- Comments - replies to replies - depth > 2 (C R)
- Comments - length in characters (C L)
- Witness votes (W) (for those proxying witness votes, your total is always 30)
- Up-votes to others (V)
- Up-votes to different authors (U V)
- Self-votes - No minus score but no bonus STEEM (S V)
Note: Copy/Paste comments will be excluded!
Engagement League Table
Firstly, if you are placed in the table above then you among the top 15% of the league entrants!
- 334 accounts earned a score this week (347 last time)
- The top 100 produced 1006 top level posts (1031 last time)
- The top 100 produced 8740 comments (9271 last time)
- The top 100 produced over 1.66 million characters of text in comments (1.71 last time)
- The top 100 cast 31696 votes (35005 last time), of these, 335 were self-votes (299 last time)
Congratulations to this weeks Engagement League winner:
@johannpiber ! 🏆
Clear at the top of the Engagement League this week with an impressive 188,000 characters of comment text, well done @johannpiber!
Well done everyone!
The Curation League / Rewards based
NOTE: If you have started a power-down or been involved in delegations in/out of your account, you will not appear on this list for 15 days following the activities above. Thanks!
The end column is what I think is a genuine indicator of how well you are financially working the curation game with the tools, including vested Steem Power, that you have at your disposal.
🎁 Prizes 🎁
The Engagement League
0 votes to self - Spot Prizes
The list is ordered by the date that sponsor first offered a prize for their lucky number.
A big thank you to all the sponsors and well done to the winners!
If anyone wishes to sponsor a number give me a shout and I'll try to remember to add it next week.
And if you no longer want to sponsor a number, no worries just let me know :)
If you have spotted any glaring mistakes in my post, please let me know so I can fix them
If you would like to be added or removed from the master list, give me a shout
If you have any other comments or suggestions, please enter them into the box below
Have a good day all,