The main street of our small community shopping centre. It is about 2pm and typically on a Tuesday, not very busy.
I do have a full size tripod, which is quite heavy and currently haven't worked out how to carry it on my bike. I took this timelapse by placing the camera on a post sticking up 1.5m high out of a grassy knoll area, worked like a charm.
Creative Commons License
- copy, redistribute, remix, transform, build upon
Download Original TimeLapse
20190903 timelapseQueenSt 1920x1080p(HD) 25fps 2323JPG 136MB 1min32secs
- no audio, no watermarks
- Camera: Sony FDR-X3000 (2323 4k images at 1sec intervals)
- Panning: Myrmica 360TL
- Bike: GT Aggressor Hard Tail MTB
- Editors: 3003.sh, Kdenlive for Linux Mint on Dell Optiflex 9010
- Song: Joakim Karud - A Love Story
Download Bash Script for Linux Mint
- Bash Script for Linux: 3003.sh