The combination of banana, palm sugar and coconut milk can be a delicious dessert for your weekend with family.
In Indonesia, we call it "KOLAK PISANG"
- 10 ripe of bananas, cut into pieces
- 500 ml of thick coconut milk
- 200 ml of thin coconut milk
- 150 grams of palm sugar, finely chopped
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- pandan leaves
Please watch my video to see the cooking instructions.
Keep Watching and Stay Tuned!
P. S: Music Background "Youth" by Ikson Offcial
Enjoy My Video and Have A Great Day!
Follow my other social media:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4mCYIw6-lUMFQ3zV2CMmA
- Personal Instagram Account:https://www.instagram.com/resepkembalilestari/
- Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/narasilestari
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoinfoindo
Please watch my another Vlog: