Grab a drink and get comfy ^^
Haven't been around for a couple of days now, it's time to go live with some League of Legends solo ranked climb.
I may switch to another game as we go on, but we're definitely starting with League!
Thumbnail chibi by: @Drawingly
Feel free to contact her if you want her to draw your own custom chibi, she is great to work with and takes all kinds of orders.
Chat and upvote alerts: https://zygmunt.pro/apps/dcr/
You can read all about it here (English and Polish):
Dlive24hour - Bring a schedule to your DLive experience! Check out @dlive24hour to find what’s on when. It’s basically a TV-programme for DLive, at least that’s how I see it.
Catch them also on Discord
DUnite - the title explains itself. DLivers - Unite!
Feel free to join the party on Discord
My Specifications and gear
- Bitrate: 3000
- Encoder: NVENC H.264 (Hardware)
- Base (Canvas) Resolution 1920x1080
- Output (Scaled) Resolution 1280x720
- Audio Bitrate: 160
- Servers: DLive Europe
- Streaming Location: Europe, Latvia
- Internet Download / Upload speed according to speedtest.net:
- 90.45 Mbps / 94.90 Mpbs
- CPU: Intel, Core i5-8600K (6C/6T, 3.60 GHz, 9MB Cache, LGA1151, 95W)
- GPU: Asus, GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB, GDDR5, Expedition OC
- RAM: Crucial, 16GB, DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15, Kit of 2
- Webcam: Logitech C922
- Microphone: sE Electronics X1 S Studio Microphone
- Audio Interface: Audient iD4
- Keyboard: Logitech G213
- Mouse: Logitech G403
My live stream is at DLive