One way antidepressants work is by altering the balance of certain chemicals in your brain. And, as with all medicines, this change can cause side effects.
Some, typically, go away after a week or two.
Not everyone has the same side effects and different antidepressants can produce different side-effects.
Some possible side effects include...
• increased appetite and weight gain
• loss of sexual desire and other sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction and decreased orgasm
• fatigue and drowsiness
• dry mouth
• blurred vision
With all this to be taken into consideration perhapsa non-pharmaceutical option would be worth investigating prior to putting your health at further risk?
One recommendation would be to try the Nirvana Mood Enhancer System available from lifepatches.co.uk
With no pharmaceutical components this system produces no side-effects at all and is therefore a much safer alternative.
The Nirvana Supplement...
• Supports healthy endorphin production to enhance mood*
• Patented stabilization process for sustained results*
• Includes natural seaweed extract
• No drugs or stimulants
The Nirvana Patch...
• Enhances mood
• Sustained results
• Patented, proprietary form of phototherapy
• No drugs, chemicals or stimulants
If you're concerned about the physical
cost of the pharmaceutical option
Perhaps you should try this alternative.
Posted using Partiko Android