This is a simple daily report of my curation activity. My goal is to demonstrate that manual curation can be enormously fulfilling and can also be much more profitable than sell votes to Bots.
Furthermore I think helping authors without forcing them to buy votes can make Steem great again.
Let me explain my curation project. My voting is automatically managed but I pick manually every author and I go back over all the votes to ensure that no abuse of the voting exists.
Every day I remove some authors from my curation project and I put some new ones into it.
I wish to specify clearly that itsn' a subscription service; I mean, gratis, no charge for authors. If you want, you can upvote this post but it is neither mandatory nor required.
I'm just trying to be supportive of good authors, or at least those that in my opinion are good contributors. If you'd like to support the authors in this daily report, take a look at their posts and please leave them a comment!
So here's a few statistics from the project:
- Owned SP (@miti): 22,906
- Delegated SP (@mosquito76): 6,364
- Delegated PAL (@miti.pal): 1,873
- Delegated LEO (@miti.leo): 2,303
- Delegated PHOTO (@miti.photo): 5,594
- Delegated NEOXAG (@miti.neox): 2,978
- Delegated CCC (@miti.ccc): 3,746
- Delegated GG (@miti.game): 1,033
- Delegated SPT (@miti.spt): 3,097
- Delegated SPORT (@miti.sport): 19,691
- Delegated SPACO (@miti.spaco): 17,673
- Delegated JAHM (@miti.jahm): 667
- Delegated PORN (@miti.prn): 621
- Delegated SONIC (@miti.sonic): 13,155
- Delegated BUILD (@miti.build): 315
- Delegated LIFESTYLE (@miti.life): 688
- Owned CTP (@miti.ctp): 3,750
- Owned UFM (@miti.ufm): 5,047
- Owned AAA (@miti.aaa): 6,335
- Owned LOTUS (@miti.lotus) : 1,477
- Owned STEM (@miti.stem): 899
- Owned INT (@miti.int) : 595
- Owned MARLIANS (@miti.marl): 4,433
- Owned TUNES (@miti.tunes): 520
- Owned ZZAN (@miti.zzan): 809
- Owned DBLOG (@miti): 1,164
- Owned POINT (@miti): 1,016
- Number of votes allocated to authors yesterday: 55
- Estimated value casted votes yesterday: 2.49 STU
Note: All data are processed and entered manually into the table by me.
courtesy of @traciyork
If you would like to support this initiative by delegating to @miti, please click on any of the following links:
For any other amount feel free to contact me in Discord (@miti#1563)
-- Great News! --
Want to follow my trail? I'm working on maximizing curation rewards, so if you don't have time to dedicate to manage your Steem Power you could follow my curation trail on steemauto ---> mosquito76
You can choose to do this even just at a small percentage, which I'm sure will earn you huge curation rewards!
Will you help me with that project? Then please:
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://miti.altervista.org/miti-curation-project-daily-report-2020-01-24-25-scot-tribes-supported-a-list-inside-this-post/