Presentation / my goal with cryptocurrencies (What's yours?)

in #cryptocurrency4 years ago

My presentation:

Picture 19.jpg

Hi! My name is João, I'm 18 and I'm from Portugal.I study web and mobile development although I'm still not very good at it, it's my first year in university and I come from a totally different course(scientific humanities in high school), but IT related courses were always what I loved.
My favourite hobbies are playing computer games (pubg and csgo at the moment), going to the gym, and hanging out with friends.
I always wanted to make some money off the internet so I'm a trader/middleman on forum called elitepvpers for a few years now.
Recently I've started to learn more about cryptocurrencies and yeah, I found steemit recently and I'm here making my first post :)

What's my goal with cryptocurrencies?

Well, just like every business you gotta set a goal, and even believing in blockchain technology behind many currencies I can't lie that I'm 90% in it for the money, the other 10% belong to the technology itself, because I'll invest if it has a promising future or if it has good use.
So, I started with cryptocurrencies about 2 months ago(eventhough I've had btc before when trading, but I didn't know anything about it), and I had to set my goal.
I always liked the idea of being independent and I hate to ask my parents for money, most of the things that I buy are from my own effort, from my gaming setup, to my g7x, even my reptile! :)
Since I'm 18 and I have drivers license, I've been driving my father's car, eventhough I like driving it, I hate not having my own and have to waste his fuel, tires, etc..
So, my main goal is to buy a car, and no, not a lambo, just something I can drive, I don't do long distance trips, I just go to the gym, meet with my girlfriend, and hang out with some friends.
I like to challenge myself, so I'm trying to do it till the end of the year :D

What about you?What's your main goal with cryptocurrencies?

Comment down below! :)

Sort:  


Welcome to Steemit @mudkipz!

I wish you much success and hope you find Steemit to be as rewarding and informative as I have.

Yes, I love Crpto too! Lots of detailed analysis on my blog along with some predictions

Here are some links you might find useful.
Your stats on SteemNow
Your stats on SteemWorld
Your stats on SteemD
How to use Minnow Booster
How does Steemit actually work?

Let me know if I can help.
Many blessings! @bycoleman

Hey, thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to check some of those links! :)

HI @mudkipz welcome to steemit from core of my 💓 heart.its nice to see you here steemit is very good plate form and community here you can find good friends of your own desire. I wish you best of luck.
Please follow me For future help and upvotes, resteem
@shahidkha

Hi! Welcome to steemit :)

Welcome to the Steemit community. @mudkipz

Congratulations @mudkipz! You received a personal award!

Happy Birthday! - You are on the Steem blockchain for 1 year!

Click here to view your Board

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard:

Valentine challenge - Love is in the air!

Support SteemitBoard's project! Vote for its witness and get one more award!

Congratulations @mudkipz! You received a personal award!

Happy Birthday! - You are on the Steem blockchain for 2 years!

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard:

Valentine's day challenge - Give a badge to your beloved!
Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!