Let's Talk Crypto Portfolios, What Do You Own?

in cryptocurrency •  15 days ago

I'll break down my high-level strategy for each coin I hold. If interested, please share your portfolio in the comments and we can provide advice and bounce ideas back and forth.

BTC: 1-2 month hold, or until it shows as overbought above $13,000.

ETH: 5-6 month hold, but if momentum holds, it will be a 1-2 year hold.

ADA: Long term hold of base (80%) position (engage in volume trading with the other 20% of my position, to sell high and buy low and steadily increase my overall position).

XLM: Long term hold of base (80%) position (engage in volume trading with the other 20% of my position, to sell high and buy low and steadily increase my overall position).

XRP: Will hold until it recovers to above $2 and then will evaluate strategy from there.

TRX: Long term hold, considering their roadmap continues till 2023.

SUB: Minimum 3-4 month hold, then potentially may make it a long term hold after evaluating performance and its chart.

VIBE: Short term hold, will reevaluate in 1-2 weeks, as overall market cap recovers.

REQ: Long term hold, minimum 1-2 years.

crypto.jpg

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!