Episode 5: Buying Crypto, Wallets and Dan Dan the ICO Man
It’s been a massive fortnight in the Crypto space, so we’ve got a jam-packed episode to keep with the trend. We cover Catalan, Crypto FUD, Civic, ICO use cases, market manipulations, Coingecko and Monetha. We also dig deep into buying crypto, wallets and exchanges in our latest Blockchain Basics segment.
On top of a surprise call from Jordan Cronje in Venezuela, we also chat to Dan Dan the ICO man - the latest addition to the…high-calibre FOMO Show cast.
***Note for those familiar with Crypto – you may want to skip the Blockchain Basics segment. We’ve put timestamps in the show notes if you do wish to skip ahead.***
Subscribe via RSS | Subscribe via Stitcher | Subscribe via TuneIn
- Rumours / Speculation of CatalanCoin
- Are we due for a long Crypto winter?
- Will Crypto Enslave Us All? Probably
- Royal Mint Gold to use Civic for identity verification
- 90% of ICOs lack use cases months after their crowdsales
- Kazakhstan to switch alphabet from Cyrillic to Latin
- Bitcoin Trade Groups Manipulating Markets
- Buy Crypto on Coinbase
- Brighton Peak
- Local Bitcoins
- Ledger Hardware Wallets
- Wallet Generator
- Changelly – Automated Exchange
Visit us at:
Email: [email protected]