Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price Analysis, October 19
"Some analysts believe that the calm in the markets is about to end. Do the charts point to a potential breakout or a breakdown? Let’s find out"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
On the short term trend, the XRP price is in a bearish trend. The bulls failed to hold the $0.46 price level as the cryptocurrency depreciates further. The XRP price is below the exponential moving averages (EMAs) indicating that the price is falling.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
In January this year, Nordea bank banned its 31,000 employees from buying Bitcoin and other cryptos. The bank, which is the largest in the Nordic region, termed Bitcoin as too risky and as having the potential to be used in crime. Nine months later, the b...
Read more: nulltx.com
The bitcoin-to-dollar exchange rate started losing its grip on the sideways action, slipping almost a percent this Friday. The pair broke below 6400-fiat, the psychological support level of the previous trend, to establish new intraday lows towards 6356-f...
Read more: www.ccn.com
The battle for privacy is ramping up. Every day, in the cryptocurrency space, we learn of increased blockchain surveillance, countered by the efforts of privacy protocol developers. We’ve got stories from both sides of the divide in this episode of The ...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Other hot crypto news today
- A Hedge Fund Manager Will Accept Bitcoin for His $16 Million Mansion
- Your computer could be quietly mining bitcoin — for someone else
- Armenian PM Attends Launch of Mining Farm Claiming to Be One of ‘World's Largest'
- Report: Emerging Markets See Sharp Growth in Cashless Transactions
- Biggest Bank in Nordic Region Bans Bitcoin, Gets Caught for Money Laundering
- Invest in Gold and Crypto Petro, Venezuela’s President Tells Public in Fresh TV Plug
- In the ‘Opportune’ Bear Market, Crypto Merger & Acquisitions Surge Over 200% in 2018
- Crypto Exchange Huobi Now Lets Users Swap Between 4 Different Stablecoins
- Marks Jewelers Now Accepting Bitcoin Cash for Payments
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...