"On Wednesday, U.S. Congressional leaders had seemingly come up with a stimulus deal at around 1 a.m. EST. The package will cost upwards of $2 trillion and politicians are promising direct payments of $1,200 per American if they make $75,000 or less. The d..."
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
More news sources
It is crucial to expand upon any existing ecosystem in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Brave and Binance are joining forces to make cryptocurrency trading more accessible. The Brave browser is a very powerful and versatile tool already. Brave and...
Read more: nulltx.com
Will the cryptocurrency payout for ransomware attacks keep rising in the future?
Read more: cointelegraph.com
As the crypto community digests a new wave of government intervention, Michael Casey and Noelle Acheson join for a discussion.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Bitcoin prices reacted to the announcement on Wednesday that the US White House and Congress had reached an agreement over a $2 trillion stimulus deal that would provide economic relief for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Other hot crypto news today
- As Trump Talks Trillions, Binance CEO Predicts $2T Bitcoin Market Cap
- World’s Largest Banks Losing Stock Value During Weeks Marked by Pandemic
- Bitcoin Price Inches Higher to $6.7K on $2 Trillion Stimulus Agreement
- Users See ‘Buying Opportunity’ in Coronavirus Market Downturn, Says Crypto.com
- This Unstable Moment is a Chance For Crypto to Go Mainstream
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $7K but Tone Vays Says 75% Chance BTC Bottomed
- Devs Plot Launch of Telegram’s Blockchain Without Company’s Involvement
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Revolut Launches in the US
- Bitcoin for Business: The Tax Guide
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...