Could cryptocurrency be finally going mainstream? It's not finally going mainstream guys, but the push is looking to happen. It probably is going to eventually go mainstream.
Yahoo is having some good traffic and they receive millions of views per day, by regular investors, financial people and the general public.
Crypto enthusiast and founder of Morgan Creek Digital, Anthony Pompliano tweeted,
Yahoo Finance has to understand at the bottom of this, that if they become a mechanism for trading cryptocurrency, they stand to make a ton of money on transaction fees, so it's an obvious step and we are glad that they're finally doing it.
Well, since Yahoo has lost the search engine war, maybe it's time for Yahoo to win in the cryptocurrency trading arena.
Let me know your thoughts, is Yahoo Finance adding Bitcoin and currency trading or rather purchase options on it's site? Is this a significant move for cryptocurrency?
So, as time passes by, we are seeing some older and also giant companies starting to look into the blockchain technology, and this could bring a good change to the crypto world itself, but when it's going to happen, we don't know the exact time but we can only be hopeful that it goes real fast lol.
- Wall Street Demand Rising for Crypto? This Could be Fruitful
- $32 Million Funding Round for Enterprise Blockchain Startup by Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin Going to be Much Stronger This Time Around?
- According to JP Morgan CIO Blockchain will replace existing Technology
- Cryptocurrency ICOs Stats for 2018 | Looks like Investors are Losing Interest in ICOs
- The infighting within the Crypto Community Could be Lethal
- Crypto Price Fluctuations are a bit complex to understand BUT December Seems to be Good For Them
- Litecoin Transactions VIA Telegram Messenger
- 50K People Signing Up on Coinbase In a Single Day? Well That's Huge
- Is Crypto Really Taking Over Venezuela Due to It's Destroying Currency System?
- Line Launches $10 Million Token Venture Fund
- Ripple Endorsing Preferred Crypto Exchanges for the Payments of XRP
- McAfee's Crypto Wallet Hacked
- $880 Million Budget by South Korea for Tech which also Includes Blockchain
- Sony Could be Working on Crypto Mining Hardware
- Thoughts on Westminster Terror Attack
- Seems like Ripple is getting a DECENTRALIZED Exchange with Ripple as the Base Pairing Currency
- Telegram ID verification for Sharing Data with ICOs
- Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian on Cryptos and Technology
- Photography: From Underconstruction Regi Model Town
- Misconceptions About Bitcoin
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Blue Clouds, Dark Black Road with Mountains
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Have You Seen Some Gorgeous Grasshoppers like These?
- Crypto Regulation: CFTC Four Year Behind