Anyone who has been on Steemit for very long at all knows what an awesome community we have here!
There are many people to thank for me reaching the status of Minnow today.
The awesome group at @curie are one big one - as they are some of the first to see quality in my story posts.
Others who have really helped support me include @tcpolymath with the Mesopotamians boosting program, @paulag with her Redfish League, @pifc with the associated @minnowbuilder pages and finally the push last week from @hitmeasap pushed me over the edge to finally being a minnow in my own right - I get to keep the (upvote) slider!
Soooo.... announcing a celebration and
Poetry Contest! Theme: Being a Minnow
- 1 share of Steem Basic Income for my favorite poem.
- Additional shares may become available depending on the support received on this contest.
- upvotes/resteems are optional, but will help increase the prize pool.
- write an original poem - min length 3 lines, maximum 20-24 lines.
- topic - being a minnow
- any style is welcome. Haiku (17-syllable or freestyle, as you wish.), limerick, cinquain, acrostic, sonnet, song whatever takes your fancy!
- post your poem on Steemit and put the link as a reply below.
- Deadline is post payout, so Oct 15, 1pm Mountain Daylight Time.
Image Credit: Minnow is from Pixabay - all editing done by myself.
author/designer at A'mara Books
photographer/graphic artist for Viking Visual
now also on: Whaleshares and WeKu
Banner by @shai-hulud