Attention poets and creative writers! 50 STEEM (at least) is on the line!
Round 4 of Season 4 of my WILD & STRANGE Contest has officially started! It’s time to out your pens to page and print your prose! The grand prize for this round will be 50 STEEM.
Here is the progression that this contest follows.
ROUND 1 = PHOTO – Take a photo to enter – COMPLETED
ROUND 2 = ART – Use winning photo from Round 1 to make a piece of art – COMPLETED
ROUND 3 = MEME – Use winning art from Round 2 to make a meme – COMPLETED
ROUND 4 = POETRY – Use winning meme from Round 3 to make a poem - STARTING NOW
ROUND 5 = SONG – Use winning poem from Round 4 to make an original song.
So, what winning meme from Round 3 will we have to make a poem from for Round 4?.
This masterpiece from @fubar-bdhr!
Once again, it was a tough call, but in the end, @fubar-bdhr won it. Congratulations! I’ll send your 25 STEEM over shortly!
Thanks very much to all who entered. I seriously appreciate your participation, even though I did not reply to all the entries that came in. A lot of originality and creativity was put into your entries, and I considered them all. Just because Papa can, I even chose a WILD CARD Runner Up for this round.
Here is the 10 STEEM Papa-Pepper WILD CARD Runner up!
Great entry @elgeko!
Obviously we are dealing with a touchy subject here since politics are involved. Let's either be serious about these subjects or have some fun with them, but let's do so respectfully and appropriately. Anyone can make a vulgar rhyme about politicians, but that is NOT what I'm looking for in a winning entry.
Here are the rules for Round 4:
- Create an original poem based on the winning meme from @fubar-bdhr.
- The poem must be at least 8 lines long.
- The poem must rhyme in some way.
- The poem will be used as lyrics for a song next round, so you may want to keep that in mind.
- Enter original work and provide your entry in a reply to this post.
- You can still make a post out of your entry, but your post does not count as an entry, only your reply.
- Keep everything kid-friendly and G rated.
- You must enter by midnight next Sunday (CST) in order for your entry to be considered valid.
- By entering, you are giving me full permission to use your entry however I wish.
Until next time…
Don’t waste your time online, invest it with steemit.com