Saturday – Nov - 3 - 2018 - STEEM - Predict the Price and You Could Win 1 STEEM!
- I would like to invite all who are new to Steemit community platform, have basic knowledge about Crypto trading and meet the requirements listed below to participate in this contest.
- The purpose of this contest is to help minnow accounts and encourage Community growth on this site.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Leave a comment with your number predictions for today’s closing prices (prices close at 02:00 UTC or 22:00 EST), and you will have a chance to win 1 STEEM.
- The comment with the closest prediction will win 1 STEEM.
- Tip: You can check daily closing prices at 2:00 UTC or 22:00 EST at the following website:
- Required: Rep at or above 40 to be eligible.
- This contest is valid for the first 25 comments entries only.
- ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON to be eligible. (**Please do not take advantage by using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries and also by removing then rewrite your new entry more than one time. Let other minnow accounts have a fair chance to grow as well.)
- Edited comments will not be considered valid. If you make a mistake, delete the comment and write a new one.
- In the event of more than 1 correct prediction entry, the earlier correct prediction entry will win.
- Comments must be submitted before 18:00 UTC or 14:00 EST to be eligible.
- Price predictions must have 2 decimals. Predictions with more or less than 2 decimals will not be counted. See below for examples of number format:
- 4.12 (**Your number must have 2 decimals)
- 3.9 (**More than 2 decimals will not be counted)
- 0.981 (**Your number must have 3 decimals when the steem price stays under $1)
HOW & WHEN TO CLAIM THE PRIZE:
- Another post for claiming rewards, rule updates, and general questions about the contest, will be created after the current contest day ends.
- I will use the reward (STEEM) to power up the winner account within the same day as the post mentioned above.
- Yesterday’s (Friday – Nov - 2 - 2018) closing price: 0.802
- Contact me on my discord server: https://discord.gg/yjM8zD
- Please read the description before joining the contest!
- New Rules: using 3 decimals when steem price stays under $1. (2 decimals when it stays above $1.00)