Optimistic and Minimal Risk-factor Communication 乐观和底风险因素沟通

in communication •  23 days ago

It is important to inspire people for positive influence. However, how do we communicate is equally important as what we say. If we desire our audience to be more receptive, it is necessary to be positive and with minimal risk factor, although authenticity is inevitable. Let’s elaborate in the following paragraphs.

If we want to invite people to invest money into a business, we have to be authentic or honest. The investment has 80 percent chance of success and 20 percent of failure. It is better to tell them the success rate is 80 percent, rather than 20 percent of failure. It is more likely to get them invested into the business by telling them the success percentage. They are more reluctant to invest, if however, they are told about the 20 percent failure. Although either way of communication essentially gives the same message, the response to the message varies.

The response varies because by telling our audience the failure percentage, they are prompted to think negatively in relation to the failure. Hence, they are alerted and become reluctant to invest into an apparently risky business. However, if the audience have heard about the 80 percent of success, their minds are evoked to think of success. And the implication is that the risk is minimal. Hence, they are inspired and are more prepared to invest into the business.

激励人们以带来积极影响是重要的沟通技巧;因此传达伩息的方式与伩息本身是同样的重要。如果我们希望聽众更容易接受伩息,除了必须真实,但仍需要积极且包括底风险。我们将在以下的段落中加以说明。

如果想邀请人投资于某个企业,我们的态度必须真实或诚实。假如该投资有80%的成功和20%的失败率,最好告诉他们成功率是80%,而不是以20%失败率作为开始。通过告诉他们成功百分比,他们更有可能会投入到该业务。一般来说,他们会倾向不愿意投资如果他们被先告知了20%的失败率,尽管这两种沟通方式基本上都是相同的伩息,然而聽者对于伩息的响应会不相同。

响应的差異在于我们如何谈到了成功或失败。假如听众先聽到了失败率,他们就被提示作负面思考和想到了失败。所以失败率成了他们的警告以致不愿意投资于显然有风险的业务。然而,如果他们先听到80%的成功,他们就会想到成功,而其含义是风险很小。因此,他们受到启发,便会更倾向于投资该业务。

2D892E47-43C0-4C0E-B6DE-944DFE5C69CD.jpeg

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Congratulation @tvlee! Your post has been recently featured on Myach's Daily Pick Edition!

Have a nice day and STEEM to the moon!

·

Thank you for the encouragement. People move forward more effectively as they are surrounded with encouraging words.

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by tvlee from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help Steemit grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the Steemit community who voluntarily choose to be there.

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.

You got voted by @curationkiwi thanks to tvlee! This bot is managed by Kiwibot and run by Rishi556, you can check both of them out there. To receive maximum rewards, you must be a member of KiwiBot. To receive free upvotes for yourself (even if you are not a member) you can join the KiwiBot Discord linked here and use the command !upvote (post name) in #curationkiwi.