Here are 3 important news of the day:
1. US Startup Introduces Crypto Hardware Wallet Chip for Cell Phones
United States startup VaultTel has introduced a hardware cryptocurrency wallet designed to fit in a mobile phone SIM card tray.
According to the firm, users can lock the VaultTel Card to a single device and to a particular geographical location.
To store funds, customers can either insert the VaultTel Card inside an unused SIM card tray in a dual SIM phone or use a dongle.
2. More than 70% of UK consumers have never heard of cryptocurrencies - Survey Found
The Financial Conduct Authority, the UK's financial regulator, recently surveyed more than 2,100 UK consumers to understand their awareness of Cryptocurrency.
Here are the results:
- 73% have never heard of cryptocurrencies.
- A majority of those who understand them were men between the ages of 20-44.
- Of those that bought cryptocurrencies, 84% used online exchanges to acquire them.
3. Social Trading Giant eToro Adds Crypto Buying and Selling in 32 US States
The firm announced Thursday that the new platform allows U.S. customers from 32 states and territories to trade 13 unspecified cryptocurrencies.
Multi-asset trading is also scheduled for launch in Q1 of next year.
Existing eToro users will be able to log into the wallet directly to hold and transact in cryptocurrencies, the firm said.
Don't miss out on our 500SP Contest! Join to get 500SP Delegated from @CoinGecko! Good Luck!