Guaranteed 👍 Daily Income 💵 and Payout 💸 for Newbies (2.0) 🐟 🐜 🐛 in #ccc 👣 and Follow 👣 the Honor Code 🏅 - the Creed (Conditions and Limits Inside)
This is an update of a previous post: Guaranteed 👍 Daily Income 💵 and Payout 💸 for Newbies 🐟 🐜 🐛 in #ccc 👣 and Follow 👣 the Honor Code 🏅 - the Creed (Conditions and Limits Inside)
The Curation Circle Creed / the Honor Code:
The "Curation Circle Creed", the "honor code":
- I will post original contents of original writing.
- I will clearly and properly source references, text and other media, abiding by copyrights.
- I will respect other people's opinion, nationality, religious belief, language, and culture.
- I will abide by rules laid out in the FAQ and generally accepted by the community.
What is #ccc?
|#ccc stands for Curation Circle Creed.|
Who can join?
|Anyone can join.|
Who owns it / "ownership"?
|No single person owns it - the participants and supporter will take ownership and shape it.|
What are the rules?
1- the rules are subject to the "ownership" stated just above - by the participants and supporters.
2- the rules are only for giving and receiving benefits, upvotes and other rewards, from other participants and from supporters
3- see rules, "limitations or Conditions", below
Do I have to include the creed or the honor code in my post?
|To help other participants and members of #ccc know when to upvote a post and when not to, a "qualified post" must affirm the latest version of the honor code referenced in this post|
- with a block-quoted and copied text, sourced or
- with a link to this post.
Who "guarantees Daily Income 💵 and Payout 💸"?
Please read the referenced posts about SP, voting, and payout. And, if you have read them carefully, the Creed post and the referenced posts, you will know that voting other qualified posts at 12 SP (effectively) or higher could help each other reach the minimum payout. There will always be issues and problems from rule breaker(s) and that's where the sponsor(s) and supporter(s) can help.
How Does Anyone Guarantee Income and Payout?
|Within limits (to be stated next), sponsor(s) and supporter(s) will upvote QUALIFIED POSTS before voting is closed - 12 hours into day 6 of the post publisheing date.|
What are the limitations or Conditions?
To qualify for full benefits, a "qualified post":
1.must have 200+ words of original writing (except for computer generated art such as fractals)
2.for each qualified post per day / 24 hour period, the blogger must upvote 10 "qualified posts" by other bloggers at 12 SP or more
IF, everyone followed the creed/honor code, and upvote others - giving the same benefits that one expected to receive, then, there is no need for sponsors or supporters to help. But, as there will be issues and problems, sponsors and supporters will upvote "qualified posts" limited by their SP and their other priorities.
- What ALL Newbies Must Know about Upvotes, Resteeming, Commenting, and "dust votes" - @freedomshift
- rant about curation initiatives - @felixxx
- My 2 ¢ (two cents) - $0.02 is not Gonna Pay OR Will It? - @freedomshift
- Your 2 Cent Vote is Worthless, The Real Deal on Dust Votes - @thedarkhorse
- Introducing Dustsweeper. A new service to turn Dust into Profit - @dustsweeper
- Why are you picking on me? Because you are a lazy thief! - @bjgeese