It's questionable if this really means anything significant. It is interesting to see the massive growth of Ethereum in the last few months.
The CryptoKitties craze really made it apparent how much work Ethereum needs to do in regards to scaling if it wants to be more than just an ICO platform. It is just finally recovering from the CryptoKitties phase, and now there is another one around the corner.
My recent popular posts
- How curation rewards work and how to be a kick ass curator
- Markdown 101 - How to make kick ass posts on Steemit
- Work ON your business, not in your business! - How to succeed as a small business
- You are not entitled to an audience, you need to earn it!
- UFC Fight Pass and Steem Witness caught secretly mining cryptocurrency on their paid service
- Building a Portable Game Console