Buying bitcoins to play Bitcoin slots
Knowing how to purchase bitcoins is an integral part of playing Bitcoin slots or any other wagering activity powered by the cryptocurrency for that matter. For first time bettors, having a clear view of what the digital payment is can be advantageous. After all, you will not be able to enjoy Bitcoin slots if you don’t have bitcoins in the first place. For first-time bettors, the initial step is to head on to a trading exchange platform that supports buying and selling of bitcoins.
A Bitcoin exchange is a channel where you can purchase or sell the digital currency. In your case, your task here is to buy bitcoins for the purpose of wagering on online slots or other wagering activities you desire to play in the future.
When buying bitcoins, you should have your Bitcoin wallet ready before proceeding to any exchange. Creating one should take no more than a few minutes since there are plenty of web-based, software, and mobile wallets readily available today.
How to play slots with bitcoins
Now comes the fun part. Since betting on slots with bitcoins elevates gambling experiences in all aspects, everyone is encouraged to learn and play with the cryptocurrency-powered game of slots. Place a few wagers in bitcoins, spin the reels, and you are promised to encounter loads of fun, thrills, and rewards along the way.
Here are the simple steps on how to enjoy playing slots with bitcoins:
· Look for a reputable Bitcoin-accepting casino through online reviews from first-hand users and dedicated Bitcoin gambling review sites.
· Once you have decided on a Bitcoin casino with slots, create an account with the site and complete the registration form. Since Bitcoin-powered casinos adhere to complete anonymity, you are only required to provide a unique username, password, and e-mail address.
· Fund your account with bitcoins to be able to start wagering. This step is easy since all you have to do is send your desired amount of Bitcoin credits to the designated wallet address of the casino. On the other hand, you may also scan the QR code provided by numerous Bitcoin casinos.
· Choose the Bitcoin slots game you want to bet on. Since these slot games have the same mechanics as traditional slots, getting a good grip of the game is easy.
· Once everything is set, click the spin button to spin the reels, wait for the reels to stop, and see if you have achieved any of the winning combinations formed on your active pay lines.