We are supposed to make our money work for us
Keep that in mind as this may be a scary thought for some. I have a bunch of Bitcoin... I keep it as the bedrock of my crypto stash. However as it sits there it is a bit stale and not earning any yield,sort of like my Gold and Silver. But if I selloff only one Bitcoin at $4000.00 for ease of number figuring, I could then buy 400,000 Digibyte.
Now we all know by watching Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and many others, everything started as pennies (I never caught any of that,my first BTC was $272.00, First LTC was around $15.00,First ETH was at $8.00), so now DGB at $0.01 seems to be that launch pad the others have. And considering in Security, Flexibility, Speed and Decentralization, DGB beats them all. And to boot it is breaking more ground daily as the others are also moving at a slower speed in development. But here is the one thing so many overlook, it does it all on it's own Blockchain, no need for side chain and it can still handle it all and more...sorry not shilling the coin here, just a bit excited to own it.
So let's do some math
* BTC is currently around $4000
* DGB is currently at $0.01
* BTC's ATH was say $20,000.00 (again ease of figuring)
* DGB's ATH was $0.13
* I can secure 400,000 DGB for 1 BTC
* If both coins revert to their ATH BTC @ $20,000.00 and DGB @ 0.13
* BTC value would of course be $20,000.00 (USD) in total value
* DGB would would be $52,000.00 (USD) in total value
* That is 2.6 times the value of BTC
It's all a matter of perspective
It is not about making money now,it is investing for future value and worth. But I will admit, letting go ofa BTC is a bit unnerving, so I may start smaller with let's say 5 LTC... and workup to the bigger trade.
* LTC is currently $45.00 (USD)
* DGB is currently $0.01 (USD)
* LTC's ATH let's say $400.00 (USD)
* DGB's ATH was $0.13
* 5 LTC would be $225.00 (USD)
* I can secure 22,500 DGB for 5 LTC
* If both coins revert to their ATH LTC @ $400.00 and DGB @ 0.13
* LTC value would of course be $2,000.00 (USD) in total value
* DGB would would be $2,925.00 (USD) in total value
* That is 1.46 times the value of LTC
But here is the Caveat
DGB is poised to go well beyond the $0.13, it could close on $1.00, or even $10.00 is not out of the potential for this better faster more secure and build-able platform. What seems more possible, feasible or attainable to you?
* DGB = $1.00 (BTC would need to be at $400,000.00)
* DGB = $1.00 (LTC would need to be at $22,500.00)
* DGB = $10.00 (BTC would need to be at $4,000,000.00)
* DGB = $10.00 (LTC would need to be at $225,000.00)
Just working to make more Yield from this Bear Market.
Image Credits: coincentral, cryptotraderspro