RBI Confirms Crypto Not Banned in India
"The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has confirmed that cryptocurrency is not banned in India. During the latest supreme court hearing of the crypto case, the central bank’s reply to the Internet and Mobile Association of India was read out in detail. Th..."
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
More news sources
The Bitcoin network hashrate always tells an interesting story. Over the course of the weekend, a new all-time high has been reached once again. It is evident that the global interest in mining Bitcoin isn’t slowing down just yet. The Bitcoin Hashra...
Read more: nulltx.com
The FCA has officially taken over as the ALM/CTF supervisor for the U.K., but what ramifications will this have on the wider crypto industry?
Read more: cointelegraph.com
According to the Bank of England (BoE), the central bank of the United Kingdom, it along with four other national central banks, as well as the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), have created a group to study potential use cases for central bank d...
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
The trust’s shares are now registered under the Exchange Act of 1934, making the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust the first cryptocurrency investment vehicle to become a reporting company.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Indian Minister Inaugurates Blockchain Center of Excellence in Bengaluru
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Canada Forges $130,000 Development Deal for Steel-Tracking Blockchain
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Blockchain Used by Budweiser Owner InBev to Help African Farmers
- Bitcoin Price Indicator Eyes First Bullish Turn Since August
- Britain’s Tax Agency Offering Contract for Tech to Combat Crypto Tax Evasion
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- Switzerland Softens Tone on Libra After Ex-President Says Project ‘Failed’
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...